- Covid-19 Update
In line with Victorian Government restrictions DAM Classic Racing Pty Ltd in Springvale Victoria (Metropolitan Melbourne) will remain open for motorcycle service customers and customers can still receive spare parts via online ordering.
During the Stage 4 lockdown you are allowed to travel more than 5 kilometres to get spare parts or have your motorcycle serviced if you cannot source these spare parts or services closer to home.
- Spare parts can be ordered online with delivery by Australia Post or Courier as usual.
- Customers who have ordered online and selected to Pick Up In Store need to make a note on the order to arrange a convenient date and time during business hours to collect your parts. On arrival, please park in the car park, contact the workshop team by calling the number 0417 140 141 and your order will be brought out to you from reception.
- We ask that you do not enter the workshop or reception.
- If you need to come into the workshop the wearing of face masks and the use of hand sanitiser is now a condition of entry. No exceptions.
- Bikes in the workshop for service or repair will be wiped with anti-bacterial cloths on the grips and normal touched surfaces prior to being returned to you.
- We prefer card transactions but if you can only pay by cash we will accept it.
- If you are at all unwell please stay home and seek medical assistance.
We aim to continue our business in line with government advice, and we thank everyone for their patience while we adapt to supply customers with the spare parts and motorcycle servicing they need.
We like the slogan ‘Be kind, be calm, be safe’ and seek the joy of classic motorcycling