- Parts Manuals & File Downloads
- Books and Gifts
- Airbox, Fuel & Oil Filters
- Badges, Decals & Stickers
- Bolts & Fasteners
- Chains & Sprockets
- Cooling - Oil & Water
- DELLORTO Parts & Fuel Accessories
- MIKUNI Parts & Related Accessories
- Engine Parts, Covers, Starter-Clutch
- Handlebar, Controls & Levers
- Helmets and Communications
- Lights & Indicators
- Luggage & Riding Apparel
- Oil Seals & O-Rings
- Rubber Items
- Tools & Track Accessories
- Workshop & Servicing
- ZANE Laverda Parts 1994-2000
- View All Items
Carburettor Installation, Tuning and Repair
All Dellorto and Mikuni aftermarket carburettors and tuning components are sold 'as is' for Off Road/Racing Use Only and are not intended or approved for use on vehicles operated on public roads or in locations where applicable engine tampering and anti-pollution laws apply.
Dellorto and Mikuni Carburettors should be replaced, repaired or tuned by the selling dealer, or a trained or qualified race mechanic.
Dellorto, Mikuni or DAM Classic Racing will not be held responsible for mechanical damage or personal injury caused by an improperly installed carburettor, operating conditions, its installation and/or tuning by the vehicle manufacturer, dealer, mechanic or private individual, or their inability to immediately recognize and properly correct unsuitable jetting on any supplied carburettor or associated parts.